Spain–A highly diverse climate for wine.
Spain is the 3rd largest producer of wine in the world and the largest wine country in terms of land dedicated to vineyards. This overview map identifies the top wines produced in each of Spain's 15 wine regions.
Spain Wine Map Areas
- Castilla y León
- Castilla-La Mancha
- País Vasco
- La Rioja
- Canary Islands
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!