Portugal–A diverse powerhouse.
Portugal is an up-and-coming region of interest based on its highly diverse and varied selection of indigenous wines including Touriga Nacional, Arinto, Baga and Alfrocheiro. Tasting the wines of Portugal in context with their location will help you understand how the climate and styles of Portuguese wines are greatly affected by a sense of place.
Portugal Wine Map Areas
- Minho (Vinho Verde)
- Transmontano (Trás-Os-Montes)
- Terras de Cister (Távora e Varosa)
- Beira Atlântico
- Beira Interior
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!