Portugal–A diverse powerhouse.
Portugal is an up-and-coming region of interest based on its highly diverse and varied selection of indigenous wines including Touriga Nacional, Arinto, Baga and Alfrocheiro. Tasting the wines of Portugal in context with their location will help you understand how the climate and styles of Portuguese wines are greatly affected by a sense of place.
Portugal Wine Map Areas
- Minho (Vinho Verde)
- Transmontano (Trás-Os-Montes)
- Terras de Cister (Távora e Varosa)
- Beira Atlântico
- Beira Interior
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
How to Use Digital Maps
Our digital maps are available for you to use in two separate modes:
High Resolution - This mode is online only and features a high definition version of the map ideal for zooming in on and studying specific sub-regions.
Print Resolution - This mode can be downloaded and printed on letter / A4 paper for wine students who need quick reference of a region and its appellations.Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!