The most important wine growing regions in the world.
Make geographical sense of the major wine-making countries of the world (with individual maps for the US: California, Washington and Oregon). 12 countries, 14 maps total. Some maps may include greater detail depending on laws and customs.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- US: California
- US: Oregon
- US: Washington
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!