Washington has grown quickly into the region it is today and yet, it boasts a high ratio of super premium wines that are capturing the attention of wine writers and critics alike. Each AVA within the Columbia Valley offers a unique expression of some of Washington's most coveted varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Merlot and Riesling.
Washington Wine Map Areas
- Columbia Valley
- Puget Sound
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!