A major upgrade.
WINNER! 2019 James Beard Awards - beverage book
If you love wine then you deserve to know more about it.
Since the first edition, we rebuilt Wine Folly from the ground up – with over 2x the content. This is your quick reference guide to wine, whether you’re just getting started or an industry professional.
- Actionable techniques on how to taste and develop your palate.
- Tools and exercises to fundamentally grasp the concepts of pairing food and wine.
- A more complete reference guide including 100 wine profiles, 35 regional wine maps, 246 regional wine profiles, hundreds of wine terms and classifications, and much, much more.
See the Collector's Edition here.
- Hardback: 320 pages (full color)
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 7.5 x 1.0 inches
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (997 grams)
- Publisher: Avery (September 25, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0525533893