Each year, nearly 600 Provençal wine growers produce 174 million bottles of wine and 90% of their effort is dedicated to rosé wine. In fact, Provence rosé accounts for over 40% of all French rosé. Within Provence, each major appellation has their own unique take on rosé, which includes blending a wide variety of grapes for their individual rosé blend. Beyond rosé, the region's red Bandol and white Cassis are famed for their richness and age-worthy character.
Provence Wine Map Areas
- Côtes de Provence
- Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence
- Coteaux Varois
- Coteaux Pierrevert
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!