Central Coast–Bottled sunshine
All the way down the coast from San Francisco to Santa Barbara you'll find some of California's most prodigious, and most undiscovered wine regions. This map has been updated with the latest data including the new Sub-AVAs of Paso Robles to give you a complete and detailed overview of the region.
Central Coast Wine Map Areas
- Paso Robles
- Santa Barbara
- San Luis Obispo
- San Benito
- San Francisco Bay
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!