Oregon–Exceptional cool-climate wines.
The Willamette Valley produces the large majority of Oregon's wines with a focus on Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris and Chardonnay. However, with new regions growing steadily in the southern and eastern corners, we're bound to see an increasingly interesting diversity of Oregon's wines in coming years.
Oregon Wine Map Areas
- Columbia Valley
- Willamette Valley
- Southern Oregon
- Snake River Valley
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!