Napa Valley–A benchmark region for Cabernet.
Getting to know Napa Valley's wines on an intimate level involves tasting them and understanding the geography of the different sub-AVAs. You'll note two distinct styles emerge based on whether the vineyard is in the valley or along the slopes of the Vaca Range or Mayacamas Mountains.
Napa Wine Map Areas
- Carneros AVA (Napa)
- Wild Horse Valley AVA
- Oak Knoll District AVA
- Yountville AVA
- Stag's Leap District AVA
- Mount Veeder AVA
- Atlas Peak AVA
- Oakville AVA
- Rutherford AVA
- Chiles Valley District AVA
- Saint Helena AVA
- Spring Mountain District AVA
- Diamond Mountain District AVA
- Calistoga AVA
- Howell Mountain AVA
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
How to Use Digital Maps
Our digital maps are available for you to use in two separate modes:
High Resolution - This mode is online only and features a high definition version of the map ideal for zooming in on and studying specific sub-regions.
Print Resolution - This mode can be downloaded and printed on letter / A4 paper for wine students who need quick reference of a region and its appellations.Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!