This bundle includes our best seller Wine Folly Wine Journal, Napa Valley Region Map and the Learn By Drinking Napa Valley Course. Buy the course once and have access to the latest version forever!
Wine Folly Wine Journal
Want to drink better wine? Take better notes!
The wine journal's interior is custom designed to help develop your palate and log wine tasting notes. The tasting journal pages feature the 4-step tasting method – a professional tasting technique developed by sommeliers and wine critics. This is a fantastic tool is for tasters of all levels.
Mix and match any 5 journals for $99! Just use the discount code 5JOURNAL at checkout.
- Size B6 (4.9" x 6.9")
- 160 pages
- Notes for 80 wines
- 100 lb Forest Stewardship Council certified paper
- Wine color insert in back pocket
- Wine notebook includes red ribbon page marker
Napa Valley Map
Getting to know Napa Valley's wines on an intimate level involves tasting them and understanding the geography of the different sub-AVAs. You'll note two distinct styles emerge based on whether the vineyard is in the valley or along the slopes of the Vaca Range or Mayacamas Mountains.
- Carneros AVA (Napa)
- Wild Horse Valley AVA
- Oak Knoll District AVA
- Yountville AVA
- Stag's Leap District AVA
- Mount Veeder AVA
- Atlas Peak AVA
- Oakville AVA
- Rutherford AVA
- Chiles Valley District AVA
- Saint Helena AVA
- Spring Mountain District AVA
- Diamond Mountain District AVA
- Calistoga AVA
- Howell Mountain AVA
Durable, water and tear resistant polyart high density paper.
Size: 12" x 16"
Location: Made in USA.
Includes: Map Print, care notes, and satisfaction guarantee.
Digital edition of this map can be found here!
Learn By Drinking: Napa Valley
Learn by Drinking: Napa Valley
Let's explore the best wines of Napa Valley and learn how to find great quality.
In this course, we'll be tasting 6 wines, including the region's top styles of Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, Zinfandel, and a Sauvignon Blanc Blend. This course is designed to give you deep insight into Napa Valley: its history and its wines.
The video series features approximately 2 hours of instructional video content by Madeline Puckette.
This course aims to help you:
- Know how to identify quality and age-worthiness in Napa Valley Cabernet and others.
- Learn the different appellations of Napa Valley and what to look for.
- Associate wine flavors with the variety, winemaking method, and regional terroir.
- Expand your palate and taste wine like a pro, with a pro.
The companion to The Napa Valley Region Guide
Learn by Drinking is the companion course to the Napa Valley Region Guide – the online knowledge base to all things Napa Valley wine. This course is a guided tasting tour of the region where we get to tie together concepts of taste, flavor, winemaking, and terroir.
Wines are not included with the purchase price of this course. However, tasting is encouraged! Here are the six regional wines we'll be tasting in the course:
- Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley
- Cabernet Sauvignon from Howell Mountain
- Merlot from Coombsville
- Chardonnay from Napa Valley
- Zinfandel from Napa Valley
- White Meritage (Sauvignon Blanc - Sémillon) from Napa Valley
Who Made The Learn by Drinking Courses?
Meet your guide.
Madeline Puckette is a winner of the International Wine and Spirit Competition “Wine Communicator of the Year,” a James Beard award-winning author, and 10+ year certified sommelier in the wine trade.
What’s makes her the right guide? Puckette is known for her entertaining, interesting, and most importantly, helpful educational content. It all starts with you, the wine drinker.
Who is This Course For?
- People who want to learn about wine. (No prior wine knowledge necessary.)
- Anyone looking for a deep dive into the famous Napa Valley and its wines.
- Professionals who want to feel at ease wining and dining with important clients.
- People capable of taking notes, slowing down their wine consumption in order to think, and applying the concepts and tools in this course.
- Those who work in hospitality who want to understand what fuels the magic of Napa Valley.
- Individuals and small groups who love food, wine, and culture.
- You can take this course anywhere in the world! (course includes guidance on sourcing your own wines).
Optional Course Wine Purchase (US Residents):
For a limited time you can purchase the very same wines that Madeline is tasting in this course!
Purchase the wines featured in this course - while supplies last! We've partnered with Wine Access to deliver six Napa wines.
Act soon–supplies are limited because wines are limited.