Learn how white wine is made.
When you look into how white wine is made, you’ll notice it’s different than red wine.
Let’s walk through how white wine is made from grapes to your glass.
One misconception about white winemaking is that you need to use peeled grapes. It’s true that you don’t want grape skins in most white wine fermentations, but the technique isn’t that laborious!
Learning about white winemaking gives us perspective to why red and white wines taste differently from one another. You’ll also improve your wine tasting abilities.
Save $8 when you buy both red and white winemaking posters together as a set.
Includes: 18" x 24" Prints, documentation, and satisfaction guarantee.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- 18" x 24" Full Color Offset Lithograph Print
- Light-Fast Resilient Soy-Based Inks w/UV Coating
- 100# Text Premium Archival Matte Stock
- FSC® certified
- Domtar EarthChoice®
- SFI® Certified Sourcing
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) Virgin Fiber
- Acid-free for increased longevity and performance.