The country that has inspired an international style.
Make geographical sense of the most historically important wine regions of France. Some maps include greater detail, including classifications of each appellation (AOP).
- Loire Valley
- Rhone Valley
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!