The history of wine in France dates back to Roman times. French wine has developed slowly and methodically over a millennia, which has brought about some of the world's most famous wines. Whether you're a lover of all things France, or desire to get a greater understanding of French wine, this overview provides both context and inspiration.
France Wine Map Areas
- Loire Valley
- Rhone Valley
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!