Get the complete collection.
Handy set of maps to explore or display all of the major wine producing regions of the world. The complete map set includes all 24 of our maps from the major wine-making countries and prominent subregions of the world.
- France: Alsace
- France: Bordeaux
- France: Burgundy
- France: Champagne
- France: Loire Valley
- France: Provence
- France: Rhone Valley
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- US: California
- US: California: Central Coast
- US: California: Napa Valley
- US: California: North Coast
- US: Oregon
- US: Washington
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products