Argentina–Wines of elevation
Argentina's most important wine regions sit on the high plains and foothills of the Andes mountain range. Beyond the exceptional wines of Malbec from Mendoza, there are fascinating finds to the north with Torrontés in Salta and in the far south where cooler temperatures in Patagonia are ideal for fine Pinot Noir.
Argentina Wine Map Areas
- La Rioja
- San Juan
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!