Beginner's Guide to Wine
Whether you're just getting started with wine or work in the industry, this course contains many useful resources that will round out your wine knowledge.
Buy it once, and own the latest versions for life!
Get this course for FREE when you buy The Master Guide
What’s Included in the Wine 101 Course?
Chapter 1: What Really is Wine?
Chapter 2: The 9 Styles of Wine
Chapter 3: Top 10 Types of Wines
Chapter 4: How to Taste Wine and Develop Your Palate
Chapter 5: Wine Serving & Storing Tips
Chapter 6: Food and Wine Pairing Basics
Chapter 7: Wine Regions of the World
Chapter 8: Going Deeper: Soil Types & Wine
Wine Folly's Wine 101 course features over 60 pages of content and 8 videos featuring Madeline Puckette.
Upon completion you'll receive a Wine 101 Certificate!
Who is this course for?
- People who want to learn about wine.
- Beginners and intermediate wine drinkers who need a solid foundation to build upon.
- People who’ve heard the terms “tannins,” “balance,” “age-worthy,” “structured,” “closed,” “QPR,” “bright,” and “flabby” and wondered what they mean.
- Professionals who want to feel at ease wining and dining with important clients.
- People capable of taking notes, slowing down their wine consumption in order to think, and applying the concepts and tools in this course.
- Those who work in hospitality looking to increase their tips and overall professional experience.
- Individuals and small groups who love food, wine, and culture.
Who is behind this course?
Not just another wine snob.
Madeline Puckette is a IWSC “Wine Communicator of the Year,” a James Beard Award-Winning and New York Times Best Selling author, and 10+ year veteran in the wine trade.
What’s makes her so special? Puckette is known for her entertaining, compelling, and most importantly, helpful educational content. It all starts with you, the wine drinker.