Learn how red wine is made.
Red wine is made differently than white wine. One key difference is the juice ferments with the grape skins. This is how red wines gain color.
This poster walks you through the red winemaking process from grapes to your glass.
What's interesting is winemaking isn't a set recipe. Each grape variety, region, and vintage creates a unique set of conditions. Experienced winemakers know that winemaking is a process of observation and iteration to guide a wine into existence.
Developing this know-how is at the core of what makes a great winemaker.
Save $8 when you buy both red and white winemaking posters together as a set.
Includes: 18" x 24" Prints, documentation, and satisfaction guarantee.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- 18" x 24" Full Color Offset Lithograph Print
- Light-Fast Resilient Soy-Based Inks w/UV Coating
- 100# Text Premium Archival Matte Stock
- FSC® certified
- Domtar EarthChoice®
- SFI® Certified Sourcing
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) Virgin Fiber
- Acid-free for increased longevity and performance.