Learn how wine is made.
Understand the winemaking process from grapes to glass with a pair of illustrated posters. Each design details the step-by-step process of winemaking including the techniques for both red and white winemaking.
How is Wine Made? You gather grapes, throw them in a tank, and then wait. After some time has passed, “voila!” You have wine.
However, during each step of the winemaking process, from harvesting the grapes to aging wine in barrels, the wine changes in some way.
Learn what decisions winemakers make, from vineyard to your glass. These decisions ultimately affect how the wine tastes.
Save $8 when you buy both red and white winemaking posters together as a set.
Includes: Two 18" x 24" Prints, documentation, and satisfaction guarantee.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Two 18" x 24" Full Color Offset Lithograph Print
- Light-Fast Resilient Soy-Based Inks w/UV Coating
- 100# Text Premium Archival Matte Stock
- FSC® certified
- Domtar EarthChoice®
- SFI® Certified Sourcing
- Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF) Virgin Fiber
- Acid-free for increased longevity and performance.