New Zealand–Outstanding cool-climate wines
If you love Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, there is more to uncover in New Zealand wine. The country's 10 major regions specialize in cool-climate varieties, with a focus on sustainable and organic production from Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris to Chardonnay and Riesling.
New Zealand Wine Map Areas
- Central Otago
- Hawke's Bay
- Waikato (Bay of Plenty)
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!