Bordeaux–the eponymous blend
Bordeaux is the criterion for the famous namesake blend, a mixture of primarily Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc. The region has dedicated itself to continual improvement for centuries and the wines still continue to improve. Get to know the many subregions of Bordeaux and become confident selecting great Bordeaux wines.
Bordeaux Wine Map Areas
- Bourg and Blaye
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
Format: PDF Download (read-only)
Resolution: Medium (1440x1920 pixels)
Use: Display on your digital device or print on letter / A4 paper
Terms: Do not duplicate or resell. For personal use only. Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email containing download instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!