Get the complete collection.
Handy set of maps to explore or display all of the major wine producing regions of the world. The complete map set includes all 24 of our maps from the major wine-making countries and prominent subregions of the world.
- France: Alsace
- France: Bordeaux
- France: Burgundy
- France: Champagne
- France: Loire Valley
- France: Provence
- France: Rhone Valley
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- US: California
- US: California: Central Coast
- US: California: Napa Valley
- US: California: North Coast
- US: Oregon
- US: Washington
- Region / Appellation outlines
- Detailed hill shades from USGS satellite imagery
- List of top produced wines / grape varieties
- Total vineyard area in acres and hectares
- Future map updates included with purchase
How to Use Digital Maps
Our digital maps are available for you to use in two separate modes:
High Resolution - This mode is online only and features a high definition version of the map ideal for zooming in on and studying specific sub-regions.
Print Resolution - This mode can be downloaded and printed on letter / A4 paper for wine students who need quick reference of a region and its appellations.Commercial or public use of any kind is prohibited.
With your purchase, you will receive an email with instructions.
*All sales final on digital products
Get the print edition here!